Sheepdata is designed to ease the task of keeping sheep records for your flock.
The systems of production on sheep farms are various, with many aspects specific to individual farms. Sheepdata sheep records software recognises this diversity by providing versatility and flexibility, without sacrificing ease of use.
Use Sheepdata to:
- Keep a detailed record of individual or batches of animals from the time they enter the system until they depart.
- Import and export animal records to national databases.
- Monitor the performance of breeding ewes, rams, store and finishing lambs.
- Keep your medicine book and pharmacy records digitally.
The benefits of Sheepdata:
- Simple to set up & operate. You do not need a computer science degree to use it.
- Stay compliant. Meet market demands for traceability – records of sold and dead animals are kept in full.
- Save time. Link with EID readers for fast and accurate recording.